Major in the Growth Industries
Major in the Growth Industries | Buy Reprint Rights | License Candorville | Get Candorville In Your Paper | Buy Candorville BOOKS
February 1st, 2012

Major in the Growth Industries

Discussion (20)¬

1. 21ccb says:

Oh yeah, that minor is going to be real important some day.
    I have found that a Psych major & Philosophy minor helped me become a better engineer.

2. Matt Cooper says:

ha ha, awesome. This is a serious question about higher education, though…
    I studied Engineering and never quite felt content with it, but I definitely have a better job because of that choice. Luckily I was able to throw in an English minor too, which I really loved.

3. Matt Cooper says:

if they offered foraging, I'da been all over that…

4. Noni Mausa says:

You forgot funerary arts.

Noni

5. ChayaFradle says:

Hey, don't knock post apocalyptic foraging. It will be the highest paid crime spree of the future! In fact, who would want to be taken up in spirit when you can stay on earth and just take everyone else's expensive things they leave behind? My first thing I would grab is one of those high- fallooting cell phones that does everything from letting you watch TV to washing your dishes! Hahahaha.

6. 21ccb says:

I really feel for the PolySci majors right now. They must be ripping their brains to shreds trying to comprehend this election tableau!
    And if they have, say a minor in economics; ouch! It's a one way ticket to Bellevue.

7. ChayaFradle says:

My major in college was early childhood development with an option for teaching. I didn't have a minor, so when teaching became stressful, there was nothing to which to switch. I totally recommend everyone in the world who goes to college take two totally unrelated degrees at the same time.

8. ChayaFradle says:

Cute. Candorville went to Jobville. Love it. Or, Jobville is in Candorville. Now, Lemont is living in BrokeVille.

Comment¬