Planned Parenthood Does Lots Of Things
Planned Parenthood Does Lots Of Things | Buy Reprint Rights | License Candorville | Get Candorville In Your Paper | Buy Candorville BOOKS
April 10th, 2017

Planned Parenthood Does Lots Of Things


  • Steven Shuster

    It’s funny, those are some of the things government funding goes towards, but the one thing that government funding CAN’T and DOESN’T go towards, and the thing that makes up only 3% of what they do, is the thing that Republicans are using as an excuse to DEfund Planned Parenthood, effectively reducing their ability to offer the other 97% of services to the poor for as low a cost as they have.